Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dracula Day!



Moving right along with the Countdown to Halloween, here's some images of everyone's favorite count: Dracula!




Cover art for Brides of Dracula, 1960. Book by Dean Owen, artist unknown.




Tomb of Dracula #1, April 1972. Cover art by Neal Adams.




Splash page for Tomb of Dracula #1, April 1972. Art by Gene Colan.




Vampirella #16, April 1972. Cover art by Sanjulian.




Dracula
movie poster, 1931.




Dracula movie poster, 1951 re-release.




Dracula Lives
#1, 1973. Cover art by Boris Vallejo.

2 comments:

Joe Jusko said...

That first piece is new to me, and brilliant. I'm looking in to who the artist is. I recognize the style but can't pinpoint it yet. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

Craven Lovelace said...

Not sure who the artist is, but it sure looks like he or she is using a Steve Holland pose for Dracula!